Sunday, March 16, 2008

Small Things

The Bible says, "do not despise the day of small things." Most days are filled with "small things;" nothing spectacular, just little blessings along the way. But if we pay attention to the little blessings along the way, we see that they add up to a full day of good things. Today was one of those days. This morning was a good time of worship for me. Nothing spectacular happened, but I sensed the presence of the Lord. We spent the afternoon together as a family and I was blessed to spend some time with Cecelia and the girls. We've been so busy with church and school that we have rarely all been together the last few weeks. And tonight I got to set back and worship the Lord while the choir did "Written in Red." What a powerful musical, and they nailed it. The song, "Who Will Call Him King of Kings" gave me the "Holy Spirit goosebumps." He is my King and I could just bask in His love tonight. A day of small things, but what a wonderful day. Thank you Lord!

No comments: