Wednesday, August 6, 2008

THOUGHTS ON GOOD FRIENDS

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged, again. It's really not my thing, but I'm working on it. I'm hoping to use it as more of a discipline to help me organize and express my thoughts better.

Lately I've been thinking about some wonderful people God has brought into my life. I've been blessed to have some really good friends who have stood by me and encouraged me. I have one friend that I really connect with. We think a lot alike, and he has such a heart for God. He inspires me more than he realizes. Another friend is a prayer partner who has such a calm spirit and balanced outlook on life. He helps me keep my balance.

Recently God heightened a friendship with someone I had known for a while. God used a phone call to get us together and we shared our hearts about ministry. He took it upon himself to fast and pray for me because of some things that have been happening in my life. God has used this man to sustain me.

I'm so humbled and thankful for the people God has brought into my life at just the right time. God always knows what and who we need. Of course, He is my best Friend, and He meets every need in my life according to His goodness and grace. What an amazing God!

No comments: