Love God, Love Others, Reach the World
- Keep our Honduras Mission Team in your prayers - Bernard, Barbara and Dean
- We start our new series, "Love and Marriage" this week. We'll be talking about "A Marriage Worth Fighting For." We're also baptizing Cindi Heffner Sunday morning.
- Not all of our small groups are meeting Sunday night so be sure to watch the bulletin. The college group and the youth group are joining together for a time of worship and then a Big Game Party. They will be meeting in the Children's Wing Sunday evening at 5:45 pm. Everyone is welcome to join them, just bring your own food!
- The Hegel small group has been ministering to the Elliot Family of Dandridge, trying to help provide some reliable transportation. They are needing about $400 to repair an engine. We'll receive a love offering at the end of the service Sunday for anyone that would like to give to help out. If you'd like to write a check, just make it out to Magna View and put "Elliot family" on the memo line.
- Saturday, Feb 11 is our next Hwy Clean-Up day. We'll start at 9:30 am and end with a lunch around 11:30 am. Be sure to let David Hegel know if you are coming so we have enough food for lunch.
- The youth are sponsoring a Valentine's supper on Saturday, Feb 11 at 6:30 pm. Registration forms will be in the bulletin on Sunday. The meal is free, but a donation would be appreciated. Proceeds go to the summer mission trip to Guatemala, July 6-13. The mission trip is open to everyone and We have applications for the trip available.
- We also have tickets to the Wild Beast Feast coming up on Saturday, February 25th.
- Be sure to check out the online calendar at our website (www.magnaview.org) to keep up with upcoming events. You can also access our sermon page from the website as well to hear previous sermons.
I think that is all for now. Look forward to seeing you Sunday!