Love God, Love Others, Reach the World
Looking forward to another great weekend. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- It's finally here: Saturday is our Wild Beast Feast! Activities will begin at 4:30 pm and the meal will be served at 5:30 pm. Aaron Bell will be the guest speaker. Keith Lawson will be here most of the day cooking and getting set up, and he would appreciate any help he can get. We can also use folks as "minglers" Saturday night, welcoming our guests and making sure things run smooth. So plan to join us!
- Sunday we will continue our series on "Love and Marriage" with "When Happily-Ever-After Isn't", what causes "trouble in paradise" and how can we overcome it? This Sunday is also "Pray for Marriage Day" across our nation!
- We'll be baptizing Rebecca Hinson this coming Sunday!
- Small groups meet Sunday night.
- Don't forget the Operation Christmas Child project - we're collecting soap, wash cloths, and small stuffed animals this month.
- Also don't forget that the deadline to sign-up for the Summer Mission Trip to Guatemala is next Sunday, March 4th. You'll need to turn in your missions application and a $100 deposit to hold your spot!
Our Volunteer Team for this Sunday is:
Greeters: Jim & Gay Ellis and Sunny Hall
Ushers: *Jim Ellis, Scott Hickey, Brandon Wilmoth, Mike Heffner, Bernard Bull & Harold McCarter
Counters: Karen Rice and Jennifer Jackson
Audio/Visual: Andrew Wilmoth and Adam Tilson
(If you're not able to keep your commitment, please notify your Team Leader to find a replacement. Thanks.)
C U this weekend!